All vehicles being used for rides on the LuckyCar app must meet the following requirements:
– must have 4 doors and be able to transport a minimum of 4 passengers
– must be 9 model years old or newer
– vehicle cannot be salvaged, reconstructed, or rebuilt.
– rental vehicles – need a consent letter from car owner.
– cannot have any cosmetic damage or any missing pieces.
Should you choose to drive a vehicle you do not personally own, you must be listed as an insured driver on this vehicle’s insurance policy. Please note that LuckyCar cannot approve a vehicle if the driver-partner’s name is not on the insurance document.
If your vehicle does not match the requirements above, you may still be able to use your vehicle for deliveries on the LuckyCar app.