By signifying your consent to us, you consent to Lucky Car Sdn Bhd. (“Lucky“), processing the following personal data as provided by you and/or a service provider engaged by Lucky and/or collected by or through Lucky’s website, Lucky’s mobile application, products or services (“Products“) and/or obtained from the public domain, which may include but is not limited to personal data:
- you provide when signing up for the Products;
- collected from the Products;
- collected from your mobile phone via Lucky’s mobile applications;
- obtained from your communications with Lucky through various methods such as emails, social media and letters, telephone calls and conversation you have with Lucky’s personnel and/or our authorised agents; and
- obtained from the public domain and third parties such as statutory bodies or government agencies,
which may include personal data that relates to:
- Your identity (including your name, your date of birth, National Registration Identification Card / passport details and photograph);
- your contact information (including your telephone numbers, e-mail and mailing addresses);
- your payment information (including your credit card information);
- your demographic information (including your zip / postal code or region, hometown, gender or education level);
- your vehicle’s geographical location (including real-time geolocation, or historical geolocation); and
- your vehicle’s movements (including your vehicle’s speed, travel direction, and history of travel).]
Where applicable, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to process and complete any transactions in connection with the Products;
- to monitor and analyse usage and other trends;
- to use in study for
- to personalise and improve the Products and your experiences with the Products (such as to provide content or features to further match user interest);
- to increase the Products’ functionality and user friendliness;
- to facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of the Products;
- to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of the Products;
- to respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests and complaints, and to provide customer service;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, additional information about the Products and support and administrative messages;
- to provide to you marketing information relating to our products and services; and
for all other purposes in relation or incidental to the above.
The information is necessary to us. If you do not provide and/or allow us to process all the information as requested, we will not be able to keep your complete record of information, thus affecting our ability to accomplish the above stated purposes.
By signifying your consent to us, you give us your explicit consent to process your sensitive personal data such as your mental or physical health and condition, religious beliefs and the commission or alleged commission by you of any offence (if any) for the purposes described above or as required by law.
We may also obtain your sensitive personal information from other parties when it is allowed by law.
Disclosure of information
Lucky may disclose your personal data to the following parties (including those within and outside Malaysia):
- agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers (including but not limited to professional, financial and/or payment service providers) that provide services including data processing services relating to the purposes above;
- insurance providers of which you may have or have not active policies;
- your agents and advisors (including but not limited to professional advisers) and any other person notified and authorised by you;
- government agencies / statutory bodies / authorities;
- our assignees or potential assignees, acquirers or potential acquirers and successors-in-title;
any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such data confidential;
- Lucky’s related and associated companies and affiliates (whether locally or globally); and
- other parties, in respect of whom you have consented to the disclosure of your personal data, including but not limited to insurers to whom you have chosen to disclose your personal data.
We may also disclose your personal data (within and outside Malaysia) in good faith,
- to comply with requirements of the government, law enforcement agency, any authorities to whom Lucky is subject to or any orders of court;
- as is necessary or relevant in relation to any legal process;
- if required or authorised by law; or
- as is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lucky’s related and associated companies and affiliates (whether locally or globally), our users, our employees, copyright owners, third-parties or the public.
Access, corrections and complaints
If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or requests to access, correct or limit our processing of your personal data, you may contact our Customer Service at at CustomerService@luckycar.app
Changes to this notice
We may review and update this notice from time to time to reflect changes in the law, changes in our business practices, procedures and structure, and the community’s changing privacy expectations.
You should check this notice occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version which will apply each time you access this website.
While it is not generally feasible to notify you of the changes to this notice, the latest version of this notice will be available on this page on our website. Alternatively, please contact our Customer Service at CustomerService@luckycar.app
In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.